How To Make A Water Breathing Potion In Minecraft
Before exploring the depths of the ocean, you should know how to make a water-breathing potion in Minecraft. With Potion of Water Breathing, you can mine the seabed without fear of drowning.
What do you exactly require to make a potion of water breathing?
Crafting table (craft with 4 wooden planks)
Brewing Stand (work with 1 Blaze Rod and 3 Cobblestones)
1 Blaze Powder (work with 1 Blaze Rod)
1 Water bottle
1 Nether Wart
1 Puffer Fish
To make variants of this potion you will also need:
How to make a water-breathing potion in Minecraft?
To make an underwater breathing potion, follow these steps:
- Craft Blaze Powder using 1 Blaze Rod.
- Create a craft table from four wooden planks. Any kind of wood is good.
- Place the crafting table on the ground and use it to open a 3X3 crafting grid.
- Make a cooking stand by placing a Blaze Rod in the middle of the top row and three cobblestones in the second row.
- Place your cooking stand on the ground and use it to open the cooking menu.
- Add Blaze Powder to the field in the upper left corner of the cooking menu to activate the cooking stand.
- Add the water bottle to one of the three fields at the bottom of the cooking menu.
- Add Nether Wart to the top field of the cooking menu. After the brewing process is complete, your water bottle will contain Awkward Potion.
- Add Puffer Fish to the top field of the cooking menu.
- When the brewing process is complete, the Awkward Potion will be replaced by the Water Breathing Potion.
How to make a spray water breathing potion?
If you want to make a potion of water breathing that can be used on other players, add gunpowder to your Potion of Water Breathing.
How to make a persistent water-breathing potion?
To make a persistent water breath potion, add Dragon’s Breath to Splash Potion of Weakness.
What does the water breathing potion do?
Using Potion of Water Breathing allows you to temporarily breathe underwater. Splash Potion of Water Breathing will have the same effect on any player you cast it on. A persistent water-breathing potion creates a cloud that affects anyone who enters it. How to use the potion varies depending on your platform:
PC: Right-click and hold.
Mobile: Tap and hold.
Xbox: Press and hold LT.
PlayStation: Press and hold L2.
Nintendo: Press and hold ZL.
For more updates and the latest information visit gizmotable.com