How To See Who Shared Your TikTok Video: 5 Simple Steps
Gen Z dominates the TikTok platform with its viral videos and draws attention to its content. To check how your videos are growing, you need to know how to find out who shared your TikTok video. I know you all want your content to flow across your followers’ timelines, but sharing across multiple platforms is more challenging.
We all know that to survive on a social media platform, you need to influence your target audience. Imagine adding a long block of text to your post, sure you’ll finish it in seconds, but you’ll see a dwindling list of followers on your profile. However, if you capture the attention of your audience with captivating video content, you will bring your followers to all the target platforms and see your video circulating at different stages.
Once you are done making videos, the next step that motivates you is seeing the huge number of likes, comments, and how people are sharing your content. I know you want to receive notifications to know how to find out who shared your TikTok video.
You must keep in mind that you cannot see the exact name of the person who shared your video, but you can see the number of shares. I know you went through all the settings and still couldn’t figure out where to see a particular icon.
For this, you need to go through the following series of steps that I have mentioned below. Use these steps and you will see amazing results.
- Open the TikTok app. Enter your login details.
- Go to your profile page and click on the Me icon.
Go to the top right corner of the screen and click on the three small horizontal lines. You will be redirected to the Settings and Privacy page.
- Now click on the Manage Account icon.
- You’ll see different options under the Account Information icon and Account Control.
- Now go to Account Management icon.
- Under the Manage Account icon, you’ll see three options: Switch to a Pro Account and the Delete Account icon.
- Click the Switch to Pro account icon.
- You can now use Analytics. Click the Analytics icon.
- Under Analytics, you’ll see different options: Overview, Content, and Followers (at the top of the screen).
- Under the Connections icon you will see different options; Video views, profile views, likes, comments and shares.
- If you click on the Share icon, you will see how many people have shared your video. However, you don’t see the exact usernames that have shared your video content.
So, you can use the steps above to convert your regular account to a professional account and allow you to enjoy the benefits of Analytics.
For more updates and the latest information visit gizmotable.com