Larian Studios developed and published the third role-playing video game of series Baldur’s Gate known as Baldur’s Gate 3. Swen Vincke directed this game based on Dragons and Dungeons. On 6 October 2020, early access to the game with a partial version of the game released. This partial version with early access is available on a streaming service called Stadia, MacOS and Microsoft Windows PC. Baldur’s Gate 3 became the best selling game on both Steam and GOG.com only in a few hours of its release. The game seems to have the potential for attracting participants.
Release Date: Baldur’s Gate 3
As stated above the early access to the game started from 6 October 2020, however, the original date for its release was in September 2020. The ahead access to the game delayed due to some technical and development issues. The partial version of the game consists only the first act of the full version of series with one-fifth of the world map. There is no announcement about the release of the full version of Baldur’s Gate 3 till now. We will make sure to update you as soon as there is an announcement about it.
Companion Details: Baldur’s Gate 3
There are five classes of the characters from which the player can choose their companion, namely Cleric, Wizard, Rogue, Fighter and Warlock. Each of them described below with the companion character it provides:
- Cleric: One can find the character of this class at the end of a beach, where corpses are trying to get through a door. The name of the companion we get here is Shadowheart. She does not trust anyone easily and is a cold person. She wants the stuff done at any rate and can go through a significant amount of destruction and can even heal herself. The fact that we meet her first is because she is an all-rounder and one would surely want to keep her by their side. However, with all the perks be warned about the fact that she quickly gets annoyed which is not good.
- Wizard: You can find the character, Gale at a nearby wrap point after your first fight along with Shadowheart. When you first meet him, you will want to beat him up, that’s the first impression anyone gets of him. Despite being a flirt and condescending wretch; Gale is a gifted wizard. His pure attack power and odd spells make up for his none versatile nature.
- Rouge: Astarion, the companion you get here, is hiding from a monster he dreads. He is a flirty gentleman with exceptional speaking skills. However, you got to watch your necks when he joins you, as he is a vampire who led a life of rouge. His introduction is something most amusing the player witnesses.
- Fighter: After meeting Gale, you will find Lae’zel trapped in a cage suspended in the air. She is a fierce fighter who hits pretty hard. It is the only joy in her life to smack things, although she gains new abilities with each passing level. She thinks of everyone as a fool except those who agree with her.
- Warlock: You will meet Wyll in a camp training a young Tiefling. He is a powerful warlock and has some demonic friends. He possesses a sword and also has a good command on sinister spells. This friendly guy can become the deadliest in your squad if you level him up properly.
All these details are only from the partial version for the early access, so one can only imagine how the full version of Baldur’s Gate 3 will come out as. The popularity of the game is measured just by how well the early access went. If you enjoyed reading this article, then follow up for my next article about Resident Evil 8.